3.01.2011

Semester Deux, Blog Six

1...This is the link the Megan's blog about ampersand pitches. I really like her pitches because they don't necessarily have anything to do with her internship, but about the world in general and other things she learned through being at internship. I think I need to put more things like this in my ampersand pitches. Specifically, I like this post: "All over the world there are living things dying because of what humans and their creations do." She worked for a dentist office and as you can see her prompt didn't really have anything to do with working at a dentists office.
http://malsh7712.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-5-semester-2.html

2...Honestly, the main thing I like about Malia's pitches are how in depth they are. Mine aren't that in depth and I think they should be more like hers. Other than that, I really enjoy her third idea "My final idea that I propose that I could do for Ampersand would be to write my article about how my internship allowed me to see how it felt to actually be part of the career world and how it felt to be part of the machine that is constantly at work in order for our world and our way of life to fully function at all times." I like how she describes the workplace as a machine, I think writing about how we we're parts in the machine would be great.
http://malias11thgradehumanities.blogspot.com/

3...The third I am posting is Ally Moder's blog. I really enjoyed the first pitch she had because it was about something she doesn't like at school, and how it changed when she went to the workplace: "For my ampersand article one of my ideas is to write about what the dress code was like and why it was that way. The dress code for the hospital was different than I thought it would be but for good reasons." I think it would be in my best interest to write about things that changed for the better or worse from school to the workplace.
http://iamallysonmoder64.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment