10.14.2010

Blog #12: Beginning the Internship Brainstorm

My ideal workplace is somewhere where i can make something. Wether its indoors making music at a recording booth, or outside making art, or inside making art for that matter. I love to make things, i'd love to be making art or just outside doing something. I really just want to be DOING SOMETHING! wherever it is, in an office, outside, in outerspace, i wan't to do something.

My ideal Workplace:I would love to be working on social networking actually. I think that blogger, facebook, twitter, and just having a website are all great tools for buissnesses that not many buissnesses have. I am very good with all of these things and i think a lot of people are looking for these sorts of things and I'd be great at them.

What I'd be Doing:

I want to learn how to create a website. My mother owns a salon and she just got a website that is actually really cool. I want to learn how to make websites like hers and just do really cool things graphically. I like art, and computers are huge right now, i think i should get into something with graphic art like building websites that would be something i love and would be great for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment