2.01.2011

Semester Two, Blog Number One!

The biggest ideas I am taking from internship and bringing into my life(mainly school) are the following:
1...I need to have my own mind and need to create things through my own genius.
2...It is important to believe in ones self and never give up.

The reason for my first one is that during my time at San Diego CityBeat I had to come up with all of my own work. It was all writing and photography so I would have to personally suggest things that I had to write about or photography otherwise I would risk being fired. This really taught me that in order to get far ahead at school and in life I can't wait for parents or teachers to tell me what to do, I need to be done with it before they have to ask. My second idea is because throughout my internship I had many times when I thought my writing was terrible and I would feel like giving up. My mentor would always come in and tell me that it was great and I just needed to believe in myself more and work a little harder and it would be ready to be published. This really helped a lot.

This semester I am just going to stick it through and get every single one of my assignments done. I figure if I do that there is no way I could end up with anything less that an A seeing as I would know the material and do well on tests because of that fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment