11.02.2010

Blog#18: Senate Health Care Hearings

What are your character's main goals for the Senate Health Care Hearings?
My characters main goals for the Senates Health Care Hearings are to make sure that the bills that get passed are all in favor of private health care insurance. Also to make sure that everybody i have dealt with in this trial is happy with everything that happened.

What do you want to accomplish?
What i want to accomplish is getting Blue Cross/Blue Shield a lot of money. I want to make sure that every bill that gets passed is great for me and makes me money.

How do you plan to accomplish it?
I plan to accomplish this by changing the bills before they get voted on by making some deals with people. Also making deals with people so that they will change them for me.


Who are you working with to get this done?

No comments:

Post a Comment