12.05.2010

Blog #19: Life The Book

1. What are you most proud of in your Life: The Book writing? Try to describe this is detail!
I think the thing I am most proud of in my Life: The Book writing is the amount of humanities and biology content i have and how integrated it is. If you highlighted my article for both it would be very mixed up and look exactly how it should. I also love the fact that i really got to know my research topic before i wrote about it.

2. What are some changes or new ideas that you have developed in your writing through the course of this semester?
The main thing i have changed throughout my writing this semester is the way it flows all the way through. My articles no longer are good and then die down at the end. They are strong all the way through and end on something that leaves the reader looking forward.

3. If you had a little more time to work on your writing for LifE: The Book, what would you do differently? What would you change about your writing?
I don't know if i would have done anything differently. My article wasn't one that could be continuously packed with more information because its so new and unheard of and there isn't a ton of information about it. Maybe i would have reorganized the way the information was laid out and see if i liked it better.

4. How has the additional element of publication in a book affected the way you approach writing?
Knowing that my work would be published in a book really made my writing more sophisticated in my opinion. I tried a lot harder to write to a college level person because i knew many would be reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment